Max Bill Chronoscope

/ Thursday, August 19, 2010 /









































I usually switch between my Seiko Samurai, PXR-6 or my Nike Oregon. What I like is the very subtle esthetical differences between watches, and how differences by the millimeter changes the expression. This is the Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope. Designed by Max Bill in the 50's, its such a great looking watch. Simple, bold and elegant. I've been kinda saving up for a Sinn U1, but this is my new favorite watch.

Seiko Samurai
PXR-6
Nike Oregon
Sinn U1
Max Bill Chronoscope
Max Bill

3 kommentarer:

{ Dan } on: September 24, 2010 at 2:55 PM said...

That's an amazingly lovely watch! I keep remembering this post whenever I see my new friend Skippy who has exactly this timepiece.
Wonder if he'll sell it to me?

{ Dan } on: September 24, 2010 at 2:58 PM said...

Just checked convoy too, great images. Although they are uncredited, I only notice because my mate's T-shirt is one of the first up there.

{ Anders } on: September 24, 2010 at 3:16 PM said...

I know. Its a classic isn't it? I have already started looking for a good one. I have yet to see one in real life, thats the next step. I have to say the strap is also complementing it in very good way.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Twowheels+, all rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger